my friend and I were heading up the mountain (sober!) to find a spot to toke, but w/ the small roads and winding turns, he drove too close to the edge and scraped the side of his car against the railing.
me: “OMG you’re too close” *scraaaape*
a: “oh fuck!”
but in our excitement to find a spot to blaze, we kept driving. in fact, it wasn’t until AFTER we found a spot to park and smoked 3 bowls, THEN we remembered that we should check on the damage done to the car.
a: “ahhh shit. it’s pretty big. hope my parents don’t get mad. I’ll just say idk how it got there…”
then we got back in the car and smoked another bowl.
we drove down the mountain still high (and it was fucking scary), but ironically we didn’t damage the car any further. LOL
I was at an estate sale on Sunday and picked up a Netgear Router and a couple of power adapters for just 4 bucks (yuppieee! What a steal!).
if only you guys knew what an scary man my dad is… then you’ll understand how hilarious it is whenever he types things like “yuppieee” and “:(“
- Dad: hey dream
- Dad: mom rear-ended someone on the I60 Hwy
- Me: :O
- Me: oh no is she okay??
- Dad: we are both OK. I was also in the CRV
- Dad: She was driving...
- Me: LOL oh noooo
- Dad: I was on the way to the massage to ease my back and neck tension when accident happened...:(
- Me: wow how ironic... any injury?
- Dad: no... I was prepared for it hangin on tight, so no injury
- Dad: also I was wearing my favorite neck brace
- Me: LOLLL
- Dad: BTW what r you doing now?
- Me: studying. i have a midterm tmr
- Dad: OK. Get back to work then. remember not to drive like MOM. LOL!
- owlinc: i saw the most black girl today at school
- owlinc: she was so LOUD
- owlinc: and her mouth was blue
- tide: was she a whale
- owlinc: well she was kinda big
- owlinc: she's like
- owlinc: GURL WE GOT TO GOOGLE IT
“We share 60% of our genes with a banana, 90% with a mouse and over 99% with a chimpanzee. Just something to think about.”
— Deepak Chopra (via maluna)
However, according to Penn State University, a human DNA sequence, if it were a half an inch of a twine, would stretch from New York to the the west coast of California. That makes that 50% seem all the more distant when you think of the whole number/complexity that the percent refers to.
- nationocean: this is getting all so emotional. i need kleenex.
- gaypalmsprings: You can have 3 kleenexes. But just not one.